fall background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Newest Projects



I am working on trying to make a chest or trunk like case for my picture CD's.  I have a large project that I am working on for my dad.  My Aunt made CD's of all the pictures my Grandma had of everyone.  So my task is to try to put some of the pictures in an album and the rest of the CD's I decided to put into a CD trunk.  I have made the small mini trunk to practice with making a trunk plus I needed to figure out sizing and all of that.  I am still currently working on the sizing to fit the CD's without making it look huge or not proportionate.

1 comment:

  1. Casey, this trunk is amazing. What a fabulous idea. I love the domed top. You did a great job. I'm signing up right now to become a follower because I can't wait to see some more of your work. I hope you'll stop by my blog and become a follower too.

    www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete